The High and Low Temperature (2-Zone) Thermal Shock Test Chamber consist of high temperature zone (preheat zone) and low temperature zone (precool zone). There is a movable bucket, where samples are placed, controlled to move rapidly to low or high temperature zone for a rapid-rate thermal shock test. The samples are moving with the bucket at the same time during the test. Compared with high and low temperature (2-zone) thermal shock test chambers, this kind of test chambers can make the temperature change much faster—less than 10 seconds, which allows more strict tests on the samples. The chambers are designed to test the reliabilities to the rapid-rate temperature change condition of a complete product, machine components and parts and materials. It can test the samples’ chemical changes or physical damages aroused by thermal expansion in the shortest time, and also know of the effects on the samples under one or several times of tests with rapid-rate temperature change.
• Long defrosting cycles: 700H above.
• Visible observation window for real-time monitoring.
• Intelligent 32 bit measuring and control system with colorful screen. Interface USB and Ethernet
• Programmable power outlet with 4-CH. ON/OFF output control, to ensure safety.
• Independent thermal protector and sensors keep test specimen off over temperature, breezeless and smog.
• Network video monitoring is synchronized with test data.
• APP mobility management.
• Environmental servo refrigerant flow control for energy saving and quick heat-up/cool-down rate.
• Uniquely operation mode makes testing zone’s temperature back to R.T after test, which protects sample status.
• Automatic reminder of maintenance time of equipments and software of fault records.
• Optional remote service function and video CD of equipment operation.
1. Optional Accessories
• Independent sensor for protecting the test specimen(compliant with NE60519-2.1993）
• Lead through Φ100mm
• Nitrogen gas auxiliary device
• Accessory bag
• Software for Internet-based management
• Video monitor system
• APP for mobile management
2. Standard Accessories
• 3 Power outlets for test specimen
• Left lead through and right lead through with Φ50mm
• 2 Silicon stoppers for lead through
• 2 Stainless steel shelves